Dauntea's volunteer experience includes the following:
- Bridges Out of Poverty Steering Committee
- Youth Violence Prevention Board
- Franklin County Citizen Corps Counsel
- Salesian Boys and Girls Club
- Americorps VISTA
During his time with the Salesians Boys and Girls Club, Dauntea was the runner-up for "Youth of the Year" and received the "Turned Around Teen of the Year" award.
Dauntea spent a year volunteering for Americorps Vista, working for Community Properties of Ohio, working with people in poverty and broken homes.
- Participating in an FCAA/FosterClub Focus Group to investigate launching an Americorps pilot targeted specifically for foster care youth
- Presenting as part of a Youth Panel during the 2010 Ohio CASA Conference
- Co-presenting workshops for youth during the 2010 Northeast Ohio Independent Living Summit
- Sharing the importance of "Youth Voice In Court" during a 2010 Judicial Teleconference hosted by the Ohio Supreme Court
Dauntea and Antonio currently volunteer to co-facilitate monthly activities for Village Network Columbus in order to help to prepare foster youth for adulthood, and encourage them to support one another as peers.
Additional investments that Dauntea makes with his time include:
- Supporting the goals of National Center for Adoption Law and Policy to starting a free legal clinic for current and former foster youth
- Supporting ODJFS in improving the quality of caseworker visits
- Supporting Ohio CASA in their desire to include the voices of current and former foster youth on Citizen Review Panels.
- Being a wonderful father to his two children: