Link to more photos.
The Southwest Ohio Thanksgiving Together took place at The People's Church on Saturday, Nov. 15, 2014 from noon - 2:30 pm.
Event Sponsors included:
- The People's Church
- Coalition of Care
- Dave Thomas Foundation
- Foster Care Alumni of America Ohio chapter
- The Forgotten Initiative
Additional Support and Sponsorship details:
- HEMI mentors will provide transportation as needed for their mentees
- Home Emporium donated picnic baskets for leftovers
- The Forgotten Initiative provided 24 gift bags for the children of foster care alumni
- Small groups at The People's Church created 20 gift baskets, and received a donation of 300 totes
- Montgomery County donated toiletry items
- Saint Paul Community United Methodist Church donated pumpkins for centerpieces
Planning Committee Members:
- Katie Deyo, The People's Church and Coalition of Care.
- Lisa Dickson, Sarah Callihan, Laquita Howell, and Doris Edelmann, ACTION Ohio
- Val Bairnsfather, Safe Pastures Transitional Living
- Annie Schellenger, HEMI