Friday, November 2, 2007

Adrian's mission statement


"My name is Adrian M. McLemore. I'm currently a student/leader at THE Wright State University. I am studying Business Administration and Political Science. I am interested in leadership and government, and have been since the 8th grade.

"Throughout high school, I have served as President for various clubs and organizations including Class President for three years.

"I would like to become a President/CEO of a fortune 500 company/corporation. I would also like to venture into politics and become President of the United States."

-----------------------------------------------------------


To the future FIRST LADY, this is who I am working on being for YOU :


A REAL MAN
* Can make you smile, even when you don't want to!
* Will bring you around his friends!
* Isn't afraid to tell his friends he loves you!

No comments: